We DOMINATED Google and YouTube search for one of the biggest Internet product launches in history. Now you can learn EXACTLY how we did it!
You will learn:
* what search engine optimization techniques are working NOW — not a year or two ago. We are a professional SEO firm, and this book lays out in step-by-step detail the process we go through to analyze what keywords our clients should target, and how much competition is or is not standing in their way. In short, how we get our clients AND ourselves ranked highly in the world's leading search engines.
* What the "secret weapon" is these days for even SEO amateurs to achieve high rankings in Google. Yes, we tell you what it is, and exactly how to do it!
* If you decide to take on the job of SEO yourself (and make no mistake, when done correctly and effectively, it is a JOB), we present the process and resources you will need. Don't let anyone tell you it's a snap. If they tell you that, they're probably ranking for a non-competitive keyword.
It is so important for people to have high rankings in Google because these days, in our current society, that is the equivalent of what a full page Yellow Pages ad used to be.
Years ago, people who wanted to get high exposure in their community for their business would just place a large Yellow Pages ad. These days, Google has replaced that as the way people find information.
High organic rankings in Google are the equivalent of what a full-page Yellow Pages ad used to be, in terms of exposure and advertising. Organic means search rankings that you don’t pay Google for. On Google, Bing and Yahoo, you see the paid ads at the top of the page and at the sides, and they sometimes have a slightly tinted background so you can tell that they’re paid ads. The listings that come up without the shading throughout the center of the search results page are ones for which people have not made a payment to Google for positioning. Rather, their position is based on Google’s proprietary algorithm which ranks web pages to determine their potential value to people searching for information.
Twenty or 30 years ago and more, when people wanted to find out the solution to some problem or issue they had around their house or in the community, they would go to the Yellow Pages. That is where you would find a plumber, a roofer or find any kind of specialist who could help.
Now, when was the last time YOU actually picked up the Yellow Pages? For me, it’s probably been many, many years, literally.
Well, neither are your customers and clients, and this is why this information is so important to you!
Everyone now goes to Google or to one of the search engines to find the things they want to find. Recent studies show that more than 80 percent of people go on search engines before they make a purchase. They want to compare shops; they want to do research on what it is that they need to buy or the service they need. Having a high spot in search engines makes it easier for people to find you – like having a full-page Yellow Pages ad next to a liner or small rectangle ad for your competitor. The full-page ad will always get more attention.
It just makes sense, and there are statistics to back this up, that the higher you are in the search, the more chance that you have of being clicked on and looked at. So, that’s the whole objective — to try to be as high as you can, to be as visible as you can.
It just makes basic sense. Most people will look at the front page of the search results and won’t really go past that, and that’s just human nature.
PropellerHeadSEO.com (http://propellerheadseo.com) is a professional search engine optimization firm that serves companies of all sizes. As a bonus when you purchase this book, you can receive a FREE analysis of your SEO needs and the competition you will face — a $99 value!
- File Size: 2267 KB
- Print Length: 94 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: EOBS.biz Publishing (October 25, 2013)
- Publication Date: October 25, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00G7VHX0G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled