"Discover How To Get Your Site Ranked On The Top of The Search Engines For Free Targeted Traffic To Your Site…"
In This Guide You'll Find Out The Ins And Outs of SEO So You Can Finally Get Any Pages Ranked On The First Page of Major Search Engines Like Google And Yahoo
As an entrepreneur, what would you want for your website?
* Increased visibility
* Brand promotion
* Potential customers and sales
This is where the concept of SEO comes into an action.
To get your website search engine friendly, you need to know the concept of SEO and criteria of ranking on search engines like Google and other search engines.
With each passing year, SEO is getting more complex, as Google rolls out revisions and changes in various rules.
This is particularly challenging for small entrepreneurs and businessmen who don't have much time or do not sufficient resources to cope with them and remain updated.
Search engine optimization seems a complicated area when you take into consideration all the information and also misinformation readily available online.
Since the Internet is vast, it becomes indeed hard to recognize which is which.
Will the latest technique that you are following work? Is it useful for all websites? Or else only a few websites?
Search Engine Optimization Isn't Always Easy
Let's face the truth that SEO can turn out to be very confusing. However, the good news is that it doesn't have to be.
The basics of SEO are really quite simple to understand, and if you really want a high-quality base in learning the concept of search engine optimization, you can then be able to differentiate truth from fiction more easily and you will know the tools to investigate more about SEO concepts.
The Benefits of Search Engine Optimization
Why is search engine optimization so imortant? What can it do for you and your site?
Here are a few reasons why you should start optimizing your site:
* The low-cost results (as compared to PPC and AdWords)
* Clear-cut boost in traffic generation
* More brand credibility: exploiting the fact that "people trust Google"
* Better return on investment as compared to normal ads
* How do you put this all together?
* Your competitors are getting optimized!
* Taking business to another level
* SEO makes your site stand out among millions of other websites!
* 60% of visitors go for the first result on Google!
* Enjoy access to data
* Permanent results
In this book, you will learn the basic concepts of SEO and highly advanced, widely adopted, and popular SEO practices that can greatly help your business and website to outrank your competitors on the web and be on top in search engine ranking.
More specifically, you'll discover:
* 52-page guide on the steps you can take to get any page ranked on the top of the search engines.
* What exactly is search engine optimization? We'll get down to the basics first before you actually implement some SEO techniques.
* The benefits of search engine optimization.
* On site SEO and Off site SEO – what they are and how it can make a big difference to your site ranking.
* How to develop a keyword list – from research to the tools you need to find keywords in your niche to target.
* How to create content that's optimized for search engines. Follow these 7 steps to create content search engines will love.
* How to set goals and plan. It's easier to follow-through when you have something tangible you can see, such as a goal. I'll show you how to plan, set targets and objectives.
…and much, much more!
- File Size: 640 KB
- Print Length: 56 pages
- Publication Date: May 24, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B071SH425G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled