*A Writer's Digest Book Club Selection*
Make Your Book a Bestseller. In 30 Days.
Author? Just sold your book to a publisher? Want it to have a shelf life longer than cottage cheese?
Publisher? Want to get those books out of your garage and into bookstores and libraries?
Make Your Move Now!
"This book *is* your marketing plan." Dan Poynter
"A very useful step-by-step overview of teh daunting task of getting published." Carl Lennertz, BookSense, American Booksellers Association
Learn how to:
* Be featured in national magazines
* Sell to corporations, book clubs, catalogs
* Be distributed through library approval plans
* Win a BookSense/IndyNext award
* Create a knock 'em dead print and broadcast publicity campaign
* Organize a profitable speaking tour
* Syndicate your articles online and off
* Sell via an email newsletter
Fern Reiss is the director of the International Association of Writers, Speakers, & Experts (http://www.AssociationofWriters.com), and author of the bestselling, award-winning books, "The Publishing Game: Publish a Book in 30 Days," "The Publishing Game: Find an Agent in 30 Days," "The Publishing Game: Bestseller in 30 Days," "Terrorism and Kids: Comforting Your Child," and "The Infertility Diet: Get Pregnant and Prevent Miscarriage." She is CEO of PublishingGame.com, offering books, workshops, and consulting to writers on how to successfully publish and promote books, and CEO of Expertizing.com, offering businesses the opportunity to pitch journalists directly with personalized feedback guaranteed. She acts as online community coordinator for several Fortune 500 clients, organizing and improving their online Web 2.0 profiles and social media connections.
- File Size: 587 KB
- Print Length: 119 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Peanut Butter and Jelly Press (February 18, 2009)
- Publication Date: February 18, 2009
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B001TH8XU2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled