Researchers estimate that e-mail marketing revenues have recently surpassed $1.8 billion dollars annually. Are you getting your share? According to Jupiter Research, 93 percent of U.S. Internet users consider e-mail their top online activity. E-mail is a fast, inexpensive, and highly effective way to target and address your audience.
Companies like Microsoft, Amazon.com, Yahoo, as well as most Fortune 1000 firms are using responsible e-mail marketing for one simple reason. It works! And it generates profits immediately and consistently!In this new groundbreaking book you will learn how to create top-notch e-mail marketing campaigns, how to build stronger customer relationships, generate new qualified leads and sales, learn insider secrets to build your e-mail list quickly, deal with spam filters, and the optimum days and times to send your e-mails.
You will have step-by-step ways to:
* Build your business quickly using responsible, ethical e-mail marketing
*Leverage your current Web site, using auto responders
* Write effective e-mail advertising copy
* Develop newsletters
* Write winning subject lines
* Get high click-through rates* Format your messages
* Put the subscription form on your site
* Use pop ups
* Use single or double opt-in subscriptions
* Increase the response rate of your offer dramatically
* Format your e-mail so that it will be received and read
* Choose between text or HTML e-mail (and why)
* Reduce advertising expenses
* Have measurable marketing results with instant feedback
* Automate the whole e-mail marketing process
In addition, we spent thousands of hours interviewing, e-mailing, and communicating with hundreds of today s most successful e-mail marketing experts. This book contains their secrets and proven successful ideas, including actual case studies. If you are interested in learning hundreds of hints, strategies, and secrets on how to implement effective e-mail marketing campaigns and ultimately earn enormous profits, then this book is for you.
Atlantic Publishing is a small, independent publishing company based in Ocala, Florida. Founded over twenty years ago in the company president’s garage, Atlantic Publishing has grown to become a renowned resource for non-fiction books. Today, over 450 titles are in print covering subjects such as small business, healthy living, management, finance, careers, and real estate. Atlantic Publishing prides itself on producing award winning, high-quality manuals that give readers up-to-date, pertinent information, real-world examples, and case studies with expert advice. Every book has resources, contact information, and web sites of the products or companies discussed.
This Atlantic Publishing eBook was professionally written, edited, fact checked, proofed and designed. The print version of this book is 290 pages and you receive exactly the same content. Over the years our books have won dozens of book awards for content, cover design and interior design including the prestigious Benjamin Franklin award for excellence in publishing. We are proud of the high quality of our books and hope you will enjoy this eBook version.
- File Size: 1209 KB
- Print Length: 290 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1601380429
- Publisher: Atlantic Publishing Company (August 30, 2007)
- Publication Date: August 30, 2007
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B002KYHZ5M
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Not Enabled