What does it mean to be a Chief Marketing Officer in the Information Age? Really what you do has not changed all that much. How you do it is a whole different story. Gone of the days of Mad Men when a good print ad or commercial significantly impacted your bottom line. Marketing has become a fight to be seen in the noise of all the information your customers encounter on a regular basis. Everything that you need to know to successfully market your business (large or small) is contained in this book.
The reason you picked up this book is:
1. You are a Chief Marketing Officer and it’s 2015.
2. You are lost in the blender of online and offline marketing of the Information Age.
3. You are an innovative leader preparing to keep up with the latest trends and ready to do it with ease and skill.
4. If you don’t figure out what the heck you are doing with your marketing your business is toast.
5. You really like the authors Hawk and Caitlin and know the knowledge and tools in this book are going to change the life of someone you know.
“I really believe that your book will be of immense help for my business.”
– Godfrey, LPCL
“InVert got me over 1900 targeted leads in less than 60 days and I used their system to close over $12,000 in just 1 deal”
– Coach Carl
“Thank you so much for your Chief Marketing Officer Handbook…it is a wonderful resource.”
– Dean Allen, Bookpals
- File Size: 4642 KB
- Print Length: 101 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1512104485
- Publisher: InVert; First edition (May 8, 2015)
- Publication Date: May 8, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00XFAAAC0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Not Enabled