Here are 2 Business Ideas That Any Beginner Can Start
USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO MAKE A LIVING WHILE WORKING AT HOME.
You don't need any technical knowledge or business experience to make money via these business ideas.
What you'll learn in this bundle:
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT FOR NON EXPERTS
– The entire process of making money via social media management and consultation without being an expert yourself
– How to let others do the dirty work for you
– The best service to use when you're outsourcing the social media management of your clients
– How to structure your offer for best results
– How to create an offer sheet that will explain everything about your business to your clients
– Why naming your package is a crucial part of making a sale
– Example of offer sheet other companies are using
– How to create an irresistible offer that will eliminate 50% of the selling for you
– 6 of the best ways to find clients fast
SHOPIFY FB ADS
– The 6 point criteria to follow when trying to find the best products to sell
– How to easily know if you should sell a product or not
– How to never worry about shipping and inventory problems
– How to create a shopify store from scratch
– How to set u your product listing
– What is an "obvious market" and why you should sell these kind of products now!
– How to create your first Facebook ad from A-Z
– How to evaluate the ad results and what to do with each outcome
You can "trial and error" your way to online marketing success and that's not so bad if you have a lot of time and money.
But the smarter way to do it is to learn from other people's mistakes and implement the lessons from their mistakes.
I urge you to choose the second method!
Scroll Up and Download Your Copy Today!
- File Size: 3835 KB
- Print Length: 76 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: March 9, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XHFY83S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled