Skype is quickly becoming one of the most used programs for homes and businesses alike. With so many free features, like instant messaging, Skype to Skype calls, and file sharing, Skype is a great way to stay connected with family, friends, or business associates.
Skype is now available on all kinds of devices now, making it easy to stay in touch from your computer, mobile, tablet, TV, and even your home phone!
The Skype Made Easy guide walks through getting started and using Skype with step-by-step instructions and screen shots for you to easily follow along! This guide covers:
– Creating your Account
– Download & Install
– Basic Setup & Customizing your Profile
– How to Navigate the Skype Dashboard
– How to test your Audio & Video
– How to Change your Notifications
– Basic Use: Adding a Contact, Sending a Chat Message, Making a Call, Sending a File, Creating a Group Chat, and more!
– Changing your Settings and Options
If you are just getting started with Skype (or interested in jumping in!) this guide is a great tool to help you learn the basics and keep you from feeling confused and overwhelmed.
We've got you covered!
- File Size: 5051 KB
- Print Length: 55 pages
- Publication Date: August 2, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00EBBJWIA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled