Learn SEO strategies to rank at the top of Google with SEO 2016, from beginner to advanced!
EXPANDED & UPDATED – APRIL, 2016 | Free Kindle updates for life
No matter your background, SEO 2016 will walk you through search engine optimization techniques used to grow countless companies online, exact steps to rank high in Google, and how get a ton of customers. First, let me tell you a little secret about SEO marketing…
Most of the search engine optimization advice on the Internet is wrong!
If you've sifted through the torrents of search engine optimization advice online, you may have noticed two things:
– Most SEO advice is outdated or just dead-wrong.
– Google's constant updates have made many popular SEO optimization strategies useless.
Why is this so? Google are constantly evolving, making it difficult to know what works. Recent changes:
1. March, 2016 – Google announce a second mobile update, further decreasing rankings for sites that don't support mobile devices.
2. February, 2016 – Google announces their support for the new groundbreaking technology HTTP/2 that can almost double the loading speed of your website.
3. October, 2015 – Google announces RankBrain, their innovative machine learning technology that has been secretly influencing the search results.
SEO 2016 is now updated to cover the latest changes to Google's algorithm, and walks you through the latest updates and how to use them to your advantage. This book also reveals industry secrets about staying ahead of Google's algorithm and what potential Google changes may be coming up in 2016. With this best-selling SEO book you can learn SEO from a fundamental level, achieve top rankings, and generate a wave of new customers to your site.
Discover new powerful link building techniques experts use to get top rankings
Link building is the strongest factor for ranking high in Google. Unfortunately, most widely-used methods suck! This chapter walks you through new and powerful techniques that won't get you in hot-water with Google. Now expanded and updated with more link building strategies, and extra tips for advanced readers.
You will also discover:
1. Important SEO concepts, from beginner to advanced.
2. Sneaky tricks to get local businesses ranking high with local SEO.
3. How to find "money" keywords that will send customers to your site.
4. Six insider sources to get expert SEO or Internet marketing advice worth thousands of dollars, for free.
Also discover little-known search engine optimization tools top Internet marketing experts use
The SEO tools chapter lists 25+ powerful tools top Internet marketing experts use to automate their search engine optimization, saving weeks of time, and creating bigger results… and most of the tools are free!
Sidestep the 2016 Google updates
Contrary to Internet marketing gossip, problems caused by Google updates are rarely irrecoverable—but you need the right knowledge. This book reveals:
– The inner mechanics of Google's algorithm, and how to use them to rank your site at the top.
– 2015 and 2016 Google updates—HTTPS, RankBrain, HTTP/2, Adpocalypse, Penguin 4.0 and more.
– Potential updates coming up in 2016 and 2017.
– How to safe-guard against penalties in 2016 and beyond.
– How to recover from a Google penalty.
And read the special bonus chapter on pay-per-click advertising
In this special bonus chapter, learn to quickly and effectively setup pay-per-click advertising campaigns with Google AdWords, and send more customers to your website overnight, literally.
This is one of the most advanced and comprehensive SEO optimization books ever published—now updated and expanded—of all best-selling SEO books, this is the only one with everything you need. Scroll up, click buy, and get started now!
- File Size: 2287 KB
- Print Length: 188 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Digital Book Guru; 4.1 edition (September 9, 2014)
- Publication Date: September 9, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00NH0XZR0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled