Home / Small Business Marketing / Pricing Strategies for Winners (Small Business Marketing Strategies)
Pricing Strategies for Winners (Small Business Marketing Strategies)

Pricing Strategies for Winners (Small Business Marketing Strategies)

Amazon Price: N/A (as of December 10, 2018 7:22 pm – Details). Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on the Amazon site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.

Small Business Pricing Strategies
Pricing and Marketing Strategies to Dramatically Boost Small Business Revenue and Profits

Small business marketing is an essential part of running your business, and is the only way to get more customers, increase revenue and add to your bottom-line profits, especially in today’s recession. The problem for most small business owners looking to market their business is knowing how to create effective small business marketing strategies, because there are so many different marketing techniques it can be impossible to make the right choice.

Most business owners just throw money at the problem, and spend a fortune on direct mail, print advertising and flyers, or they go to a web marketing company which advises them to spend even more money on email marketing, SEO, Adwords and social media.

But before any of these marketing strategies work for your business, you need to make sure you have your business set up in the right way — a way that brings in revenue and makes profits without you having to work every single hour you can find. You need a business that attracts the right kind of customers — those with money to spend and a willingness to spend it on your products and services.

And how to achieve this is exactly what I share with you in this book. What you discover may make you feel uncomfortable, because it isn’t the usual stuff and “common wisdom”. And that’s why it’s so effective. These are the strategies and techniques used by the 20% of companies which succeed, while the remaining 80% go bust within five years.

If there’s one secret to small business success and making more money from your business, this is it. You do need the right mindset to make it work, and if you’re not willing to make a radical shift in the way you view your business, this business guide is NOT for you. But if you’re finally ready to put your business on a sound footing and start to make more money for the work you do, this book will show you the way.

Read this book and put the strategies into practice. These techniques have worked for me — and my clients. Follow the advice and you’ll no longer struggle with price-buyers, low fees, and meagre profits.

About Steve

Steve Prescott is the leading online-offline business specialist in the UK. His strategies of integrating traditional marketing channels with internet technology, along with powerful direct response techniques and pricing strategies, have proven to dramatically boost revenue and profits in dozens of small and medium-size businesses.

His clients include members of the Inner Circle of Chris Cardell, widely known as the number one provider of effective small business marketing strategies in the UK, and his marketing knowledge has improved revenue and profits for small businesses both in the UK and US.

Steve is proud to be an opponent of “branding” and using beautiful logos and witty slogans, and instead puts to use tested techniques to increase bottom-line profits for his consulting clients — often immediately. To discover these business-building techniques for yourself, read this book and see for yourself.

Product Details

  • File Size: 202 KB
  • Print Length: 38 pages
  • Publication Date: November 9, 2012
  • Sold by:  Amazon Digital Services LLC
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B00A53WK7S
  • Text-to-Speech: Enabled
  • X-Ray: Not Enabled
  • Word Wise: Enabled
  • Lending: Enabled
  • Screen Reader: Supported
  • Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

About meadmin

meadmin

Leave a Reply

FP Traffic
Scroll To Top