Discover exactly how to use social sites to get free internet publicity for you and your martial arts school! There's no faster, easier, cheaper way to boost your sales. Learn how to play "the web 2.0 publicity game" and watch your visibility and sales skyrocket!
If you're struggling trying to get more clients for your martial art school, then you're probably not implementing the right marketing strategies.
With the latest Web 2.0 technology hitting the Internet scene, millions of people are now reaching a broader market by diversifying their strategies using social media.
Social media allows people around the world to interact with one another quickly, easily and more effectively.
Traditional methods of finding more customers aren't as effective as they use to be.So in comes Social Media.
Social Media = More Leads, Sales and Visitors
Understanding social media can take a lot of time to learn. But luckily, you don't have to go through the pain and hassle of finding out the best ways to use it.
In this unique book, you'll receive a set 350 powerful tips, all targeted to helping YOU take advantage of high traffic social media sites…
Twitter has become one of the most used social media sites, where people network and stay in touch.
Inside the Twitter chapter you'll discover…
* How to get more traffic to your website using Twitter — one of the most popular social networking sites
* What type of of content to post
* What you should customize your Twitter profile, completely
* Different ways to use Twitter — for business or for fun
* How to increase the number of people following you — more people following you means more attention
YouTube is the most popular video sharing site in the world. With millions of viewers, it's a no-brainer to tap into this high traffic source.
The Youtube chapter reveals…
* How to generate unlimited traffic using high traffic video site – YouTube
* An important element to add throughout your videos
* Why keywords are important when uploading your videos
* How to get more people to video your videos and stay subscribed
* What you should customize in your YouTube profile
The fact is, Google LOVES Squidoo Lenses. You can easily rank for your keywords by creating "Squidoo Lenses".
Here's a sneak peak of what's inside the Squidoo chapter:
* Why you should be using Squidoo as part of your marketing strategy
* How Squidoo can bring you more traffic and sales, no matter what niche you're in
* How to design your Squidoo Lense page
* Why you should be using the correct "tags"
* How to get more people to view your Squidoo Lense
Yahoo answers is a high traffic source that most marketers overlook.
* Inside the Yahoo answers chapter you'll discover:
* Why you should incorporate Yahoo Answers to your marketing strategy
* How to generate traffic using Yahoo Answers
* Why you should link to your Twitter, Digg and StumbleUpon profiles
* Why you should answer and also ask questions
* Why it's important to use keywords when post questions/answers
StumbleUpon is a high traffic social media site that's easy to use and can be very effective if used right.
Inside this chapter you'll discover:
* How StumbleUpon can be used to get more traffic to your website
* How to get your articles, videos and content "Stumbled" — these tactics will surely help you get more people to Stumble your content
* What kind of content to Stumble
* How to make people stay interested in your content
* How to avoid becoming a "StumbleUpon spammer" — avoid this simple mistake
Digg is one of the most popular social bookmarking sites that's used by millions of people around the world. It's easy to use, and you can starting "Digging" right away.
Inside the Digg chapter you'll discover things like:
* How to attract more users to your Digg profile
* How to network with other Digg users
* Why keywords are important to use
* How to get traffic using Digg
* The right way to "Digg"
- File Size: 216 KB
- Print Length: 61 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 21, 2010
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0035LCD5G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled