* Newly Updated! *
Wipe Up the Floor with Your Competition… Immediately!
The Critics say: "Direct Marketing techniques don't and can't work on eBay."
Direct Marketers say: "Critics get paid far less money than Direct Marketers."
Maximize Your Auction Profits by 185% or More!
Direct Marketing techniques provide you the most powerful avenue to dramatically increase sales of anything. Oddly, most eBayrs ignore them.
That's good news for you.
It's easier to wipe out sellers who compete against you when they don't use Direct Marketing techniques.
• If you feel sorry for all who compete against you on eBay, don't implement one of this book's powerful Direct Marketing eBay techniques!
• If you do, by using just one technique, you could take too many sales away from those poor suckers who sell the same things you sell.
• If doing that keeps you awake at night, skip this and keep doing what you're doing now…
…because this book will put so much money in your pockets, you might not be able to handle the guilt!
Stop Wasting Time, Money, and Sales NOW
eBay is not only a massive site that brings together buyers and sellers, it's an extremely underutilized Direct Marketing landscape. The structure of eBay lends itself beautifully to Direct Marketing concepts in spite of the naysayers who try to say otherwise.
eBay allows for all tried-and-true Direct Marketing techniques including many that most sellers never consider. You may or may not know eBay's a perfect platform for:
• Cross-Promotion – eBay allows far more cross-promotion than even most PowerSellers currently know about!
• Upsells – You can upsell even when you don't think your current product line supports upsells!
• Testing – Direct Marketing is Built on Testing – without testing, your product is Dead in the Water before you begin. Why do critics say eBay is too fluid to perform tests? It's because they don't understand eBay, testing, or Direct Marketing.
• New Product Research – You must master the wealth of FREE Research Tools finally available to all Sellers, even those without any business contacts whatsoever.
• Front-end Loss Leaders – They convert to Highly-Profitable Back-End Purchases
• Maximized SPAM-free Client Lists – Any eBayer can do this just by keeping track of previous buyers.
• Provided Newsletter Follow-Ups – You know you can do this already, just ask your buyers when you send them a Thank You email for their permission to get a free newsletter you send monthly that relates to the product they bought from you
• Unconditional Guarantees – Chapter 14 gives you the most unbelievable money-generating guarantee possible for eBay sellers – this is the true hidden GOLD that will wipe the floor with your competitors, even the ones who offer a flimsy 100% money-back guarantee which is only a fraction as powerful as the guarantee Perry reveals in this Direct Marketer's dream book!
• Headline Effectiveness – The headline is NOT your auction title – Don't make that mistake that amateur Direct Marketers make all the time!
• Getting into your Bidders' Heads – Do you know how to get inside the heads of your buyers? You might think you do if you've studied Direct Marketing. But how do you leverage eBay's platform to do this in an auction format? Chapter 13 answers that for you… it's easy!
• One after another, these techniques get more powerful. Perry shows you only the ones that maximize profits the fastest, and then… he takes them further so that: Your Income Will Skyrocket Like a NASA Spaceship!
Almost every sentence in this book trains you in how to apply Direct Marketing techniques that have proved successful for 100 or more years. Only here, Perry takes them further.
In your first auction you might very well recoup the eXtremely low-cost price of this amazing Book!
- File Size: 1303 KB
- Print Length: 74 pages
- Publisher: MakeRight Publishing (May 12, 2011)
- Publication Date: May 12, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0050PJGIW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled