How to Start a Successful Home-Based Craft Business on Etsy
Equipped with this knowledge you can sell the items you make from your very own home and earn money doing it. I wrote this book to teach you everything I wish I had known when I first opened my Etsy shop several years ago.
There are challenges and obstacles associated with selling on Etsy. Etsy isn’t an easy site to sell on. Many people open up shops and give up eventually because it is just too hard. But with the information in this book, you will learn everything you need to know to build a profitable shop in your own niche.
Learn My Best Tips for Building Your Etsy Business:
1. Before Etsy: preparing for a successful shop.
2. Planning the logistics of selling: pricing and shipping.
3. A guide to product photography.
4. Setting up your Etsy shop: everything you need to know.
5. How to write great descriptions, titles and tags to maximize sales.
6. Tips and tricks on listing items.
7. Marketing: how to tell the world about your new shop. Tips on using Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, Blogging and Email Marketing.
8. Paid advertising options that actually work.
9. Branding your items and packaging.
10. Packing and shipping orders.
11. Customer service.
12. Repeat buyers: how to make people want to come back.
Apply these tips that have worked for me, and start building your own success story on Etsy today.
- File Size: 239 KB
- Print Length: 44 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Unique Vision Press; 1 edition (March 29, 2015)
- Publication Date: March 29, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00VF3MCX4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled