Opened or not opened.
The results from every email mini-course, every email newsletter, every autoresponder message, every solo mailing … I.E. Any email you send … are completely at the mercy of that singular set of two options.
Opened or not opened.
If your mailing is not opened by your subscriber, then you have absolutely zero chance of getting that subscriber to respond to whatever is inside. Ouch.
If your mailing is opened, then it's up to the message inside to get the subscriber to respond as you desire and take action. (Hint: This is the better of the two options 🙂
Your success or failure as a email marketer is dependent firstly upon getting your subscribers to open your emails.
The magic ratio for email marketing is simple…
"The number of subscribers who RESPOND to your mailings is directly proportional to the number of subscribers who READ your mailings."
It's a numbers game.
* If you have 1,000 subscribers and 5% open your email (50 subs) and 10% of those actually take action (5 subs), you have a total of 5 responses / 1,000 subscribers.
* If you have 1,000 subscribers and 10% open your email (100 subs) and the response rate (10%) stays the same, then you'll have 10 responses / 1,000 subscribers.
The more people who OPEN your emails, the more people who RESPOND to your emails.
Of course, getting your subscribers to open your emails can, in itself, be a bit of a tricky proposition these days.
You don't have to look very hard to realize that email results aren't what they used to be.
The good news is… I have put together a list of the top 40 subject line archetypes you can "swipe and deploy" to make your opening rates soar.
All you have to do is fill in the blanks, and out pops a subject line that is guaranteed to compel your subscribers to open your emails and take immediate action!
- File Size: 811 KB
- Print Length: 89 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Quick Turn Marketing International, Ltd. (January 7, 2015)
- Publication Date: January 7, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00RYFUK6I
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled