E-mail is today's most powerful marketing medium. It is also the most misunderstood. This dynamic book dispenses with incomprehensible theories and conflicting rules to explore real-life examples of e-mail campaign successes and failures — explaining exactly why each soared or sank.
Over-mailing * Under-testing * Poorly constructed messages * Effective E-Mail Marketing shows marketers how to avoid these and hundreds of other problems, and how to craft messages that build rapport — and sales — to consumers worldwide. All marketers using the Web will want to look here first to learn the truth about:
* Adapting mass-market messages to this one-to-one medium
* Strategies for increasing mailing frequency without increasing ""opt-outs""
* Techniques that reach through the screen to grab the reader
* Words and phrases that drive response — and those that guarantee rejection
At last, a book full of hard-boiled e-marketing tips to replace unproven theories!
- File Size: 6785 KB
- Print Length: 304 pages
- Publisher: AMACOM; 1st edition (June 17, 2002)
- Publication Date: April 30, 2002
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B001MBUH2M
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Not Enabled