Congratulations, you’ve finally finished your first E-Book!
Now, you need a cover for this masterpiece, and other folks have suggested that you get it done professionally by a freelancing cover artist.
Little do you know that there is an agenda behind these suggestions and that in fact there is no need to get it done professionally. You can create it yourself at no cost!
These are some of the reasons why you should create your own:
* You shouldn’t spend money on something you don’t need to. Even if that means just $5 per book cover. That $5 adds up pretty fast if your goal is to create hundred of books over time.
* You have access to endless supply of stock photographs that can be used. You just have to know where and how to find them.
* Don’t have a professional cover design software? Don’t even have Pagemaker? No need, you can get it done with programs you already have on your computer or laptop.
In this book, I will teach you to create your very own E-Book covers that are just as professional-looking as ones done by a third-party freelancer, and I will also show you the necessary tools to give you endless number of ideas for future cover work.
- File Size: 2680 KB
- Print Length: 35 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: December 19, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N2W1CCQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled