Learn how to communicate your way to success by mastering the art of persuasion.
Communicating Your Way to Success will help you shape your game plan and increase your ability to positively influence others.
Whether you are selling products, services, or ideas, the detailed explanations and exercises in this book will teach you how to maximize your persuasive power.
The book is designed as a self-paced learning program. After reading this book you will be able to understand the critical shared techniques and make them your own. Communication is the foundation of influence, persuasion, relationships, and most importantly, success.
Some of the key points in the book:
– The 10 most common misdemeanors of business communication
– A simplified step-by-step process of achieving superior communication and influence
– 19 exercises that you can use to develop an elevator speech, sales page, pitch letter, and marketing campaign for your product, service, or idea.
– Mental triggers and how to use them to influence leads and customers
– How to turn leads into loyal customers
– The 12 proven steps to becoming persuasive and hence standing out from a crowd
– How to deal with customer objections
– And more
The techniques in the book will show you how to communicate, to captivate, and to influence your audience.
- File Size: 668 KB
- Print Length: 135 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: CreateSpace (September 25, 2015)
- Publication Date: September 25, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0151Y8CCM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled